Search

Google
 

lundi 8 janvier 2007

Marcaliss questionne: Why would I?

The other I : "the other day I". Could I if I why would I?

A) Your question makes no sense to me!
B) You could and should...why not?
C) Did I, yes I did.
D) Blue with a hint of green on the sides.

E) Do whatever you wanna do , as long as you feel comfortable when you know God is watching you (your question is not very clear).

F) Why would I - because it made me feel good. The other day I - enjoyed myself to the fullest. Why would I - life is too hard not to make the best of it that I can and to find lots of things to be happy for. Not really sure what your question was but there are lots of "I" things in the world. I am important. I can succeed. I can be happy! Good luck!

ReAnswer: "Oh, did you?"

Aucun commentaire: