Search

Google
 

mardi 9 janvier 2007

Marcaliss répond

Q: Is there a way to delete everything from a hard drive?
A: Yes, put a couple of ants on your physical hard drive. Because of their nature, they will take your hard drive's files back to their nest.

Q: How can I keep myself motivated to lose weight?
A: Snort a line, or two...

Q: My girl is soo superfine, BUT (she like many women) eats, does not exercise, and then complains. How do I motivate her to exercise so she won't drastically lose her shape, especially when I exercise myself on a regular basis already?
A: Tell her to snort a line, or two...

Q: Has anybody stayed up late felling like you want U want to enjoy your unsobriety?
A: EACH AND EVERY TIME!
Outsider A: I like it, I even love it, I like to drink 'till I throw up and continue drinking and go to work on the other day that is really fun.

2 commentaires:

Coupal a dit…

g00d stuff!!! LOL

/parti s'acheter des fourmis pi de la coke

Anonyme a dit…

AMEN !