Search

Google
 

jeudi 4 janvier 2007

Marcaliss questionne: What do you think of this?

-=Zing-A-Ling: MY PLEASURE IS EATING...
-=Tam-Tam-Tromulê-je: OH, THANK YOU! I THOUGH IT WAS THANK YOU!
-=Zing-A-Ling: MY PLEASURE!
-=Tam-Tam-Tromulê-je: IS EATING!
-=Zing-A-Ling: OH, THANK YOU! I THOUGH IT WAS THANK YOU!
-=Tam-Tam-Tromulê-je: MY PLEASURE!

1- See the loop?
2- See the shift?
3- Would this goes well in a police interrogation? How about you?
4- Does Cabrine finally bring a thrice to Zosananoris?
5- Did you try to put a R before the real R in Zosananoris?

A) What the Hell are you talking about?
B) Ah. OK. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about!
C) ????..............thanks for waisting my time.............................
D) Are you on drugs?
E) All righty, then. It'll be okay. You will feel better......... I hope.
F) If you say so..... maybe Im just not getting it.
G) Crazy ASS SHIT!!!! What are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!
H) I have read this over and over. I see the shift & the loop but I still do not get it.

ReAnswer: "THANK YOU!!! ^-^"

2 commentaires:

Dj33ZU$ a dit…

I see a lot of people not getting simple thing as that but actually think that someone might be ''Waisting LAWL Rolfcopter!!!111'' Their time when in fact, they are not forced to read, but rather interested themselves, hence the fact that they are wasting their own time...See the loop...And the shift? Taking N00bs back to school since 1986!

Anonyme a dit…

Brilliant. It's just sad that they couldn't really get it. And I'd say HELL YEAH for a police interrogation. Priceless.