Search

Google
 

mardi 23 janvier 2007

Marcaliss répond

Q: How 2 make frenx with strangers? Wat do i say to them??
A: You don't say anything, you just jump in front of them, and put your tongue down their throat. Most of the time this will not work. Sometimes it will work. It will work when it will works. It will not work when this didn't work. I'd say 90% of the time this doesn't work. Now, if "would have worked" is the cousin of "worked fine", scatergory talky, how much time this will work? Correct, this will work when this will work, or 10% of the time.

Q: Would jesus forgive Me if I picked up a rock and brained someone?
A: Yes if you do it that way: only throw slowly a small rock, just to hurt them a little. Then, following the Bible, they have to turn the other cheek in check-in style, so you have the RIGHT to do anything after that, so you brain the fuck out of these morons. You can do the same thing differently, like scraping them a little with a knife, or push them gently near a cliff, or gently wrap your fingers around their throat, or shoot them with a BB gun...

Q: Has any animal ever sacrificed its own life for another animal (including the human specie)?
A: One day I was in this dépanneur, and here was this hold-up... the cashier was acting crazy didn't give the money. While he was yelling at the thief, I saw from the corner of my eye some sort of lizard entering the dépanneur. The thief lost his mind and was gonna shoot the cashier, but just before the lizard ran like hell, and actually jumped in front of the cashier. This was a kind of armored-belly lizard, so he didn't even die, the bullet went back into the thief's head.

When the police arrived, I was still there because I definitely wanted those Tostitos. When I told the cops what happened, they didn't believe me, not even the cashier because he had no idea what just happened in front of his eyes, this guy though there was an angel-sniper guarding him. I spent two months in a psychiatric ward because of that. I was there, just like nowhere, but I was there...

Aucun commentaire: