Search

Google
 

lundi 22 janvier 2007

Marcaliss répond

Q: Can you give me an example of a question that everyone wants to answer?
A: The other day I: "the other day I" ... Given the current circumstances, could I if I why would I?

Q: Why all of u need to answer a silly question like this ,does 2 pts matter alot 2 u?
A: No, but I feel the need to answer it, because it was there, a question, a yahoo question, a yahoo answers question, a yahoo answers psychology question, in social science, in home, waiting to get some answers.I need to answer everything for my life to be complete. In fact, I am going to answer to your question by another question: "Why you need to ask a silly question like: "why all of u need to answer a silly question like this,does 2 pts matter alot 2 u?", does minus 5 pts matter a lot to you?".

Q: When does life begin? when the brain start functioning or when the heart start pumping?
A: From a lot of research from well known science websites, I'd have to say the the brain starts functioning at Brain-Day, and the heart start pumping at Heart-Day. In more advanced societies, these two days are highly celebrated.

Aucun commentaire: