Search

Google
 

lundi 8 janvier 2007

Marcaliss questionne: Gum ball VS Golf ball

Here's a question inspired by a dream: "If you were presented a silver tray containing golf balls and gum balls which are perfectly identical (same weight, same structure) and you were asked to take one and have no choice but to take a rapid huge bite in it, would you be able to take a gum ball and not break your teeth?"

A) So did this happen to you... or do you just come up with odd questions?

B) Gum balls!

C) Hi, I am so confused by this question. You offer me a tray containing golf balls and gum balls. They are identical. You then ask me to take one and take a hugh bite. Would I be able to tell the difference between the gum balls or golf balls and be able to pick a gum ball or break my teeth. I wouldn't even attempt at picking the right ball, because the odds are only 50/50, it isn't worth ruining my teeth. That is my answer! That was realy weird!

ReAnswer: "The answer is not that great, but the way you restated all the question at the first person, congratulations to you, gave it to you. I'm also happy that you are confused."

Aucun commentaire: